Retropin 5000 HGH Spray

Review - HGH Spray

HGH Factor testers reported more energy and mental focus, sounder sleep, and an overall feeling of wellness and youthfulness. Some noticed a decrease in the number of wrinkles on their faces, and overall smoother, tighter skin (perhaps due to shed body fat?). 90% of our testers said they intended to continue using HGH Factor after the end of the trial. HGH Factor was the best formula we tested and we give it a MUST BUY rating.

The Growth Factor was the second most effective formulation we tested and also received a Must Buy rating. Whether you're a professional athlete looking to improve your workouts or just somebody looking to turn back the clock on Mother Nature, Growth Factor can give you the results you're looking for! The manufacturers of Growth Factor have free packages available with select offers.

The Utropin HGH formula proved to be effective. Our testers reported increases in energy and mental acuteness, sounder sleep, and a general feeling of well-being. Utropin HGH was the third most effective formulation we tested and therefore received a tentative buy rating - we recommend (with some reservations) this product if you cannot locate the top-rated product.

With Genf20 HGH, our testers reported a slight increase in energy and mental acuteness. When asked if they felt younger, generally testers said no, but said instead they felt better. Testers also reported sounder sleep. We gave Genf20 HGH a tentative buy rating based on its limited effectiveness.

The Sytropin HGH formula seemed to have absolutely no effect whatsoever on our testers. We're not certain as to the cause - Sytropin HGH has a similar formula to the other HGH sprays we tested. Perhaps the delivery system is flawed. Based on this information, Sytropin received a do not buy recommendation.

Like Sytropin, the Liddell Laboratories Vital HGH formula seemed to have absolutely no effect on most of our testers but about 20% reported mild increases in energy, mental acuteness, and well-being. We aren't certain whether this is due to the Liddell Vital HGH formulation working for some people but not for others, or problems with quality control at the manufacturing level, or perhaps a placebo effect. At any rate, Liddell Vital HGH received a do not buy recommendation.

Retropin HGH Spray Comparison

Rated: 85 out of 100

Retropin HGH 5000 is another sublingual spray consisting of amino acids and "real HGH" created by genetically-altered bacteria. Our reviewers were troubled by Retropin's claim to provide "real HGH" – because HGH is FDA-regulated and cannot be sold without a prescription.

Despite our misgivings, Retropin performed reasonably well for 20% our volunteers. They reported an increase in energy and alertness and general wellbeing. Overall, they reported feeling 5-7 years younger. The remaining 80%, however, reported no change whatsoever.

See below for more details.

Price Overall Score Felt how many years younger? More energy? Improved mental clarity? Rating
HGH Factor Free Trial





must buy
Retropin HGH $74.95





do not buy

Retropin Ingredients

  • Naturally derived Growth Factor (HGH)
  • Water (purified)
  • Methylparaben
  • Propylparaben
  • Sodium Citrate

Retropin Review

Retropin performed fairly well – but for only 1/5 of our testers. This great difference might be due to differing body chemistries reacting to the Retropin formula, or could be due to slipshod quality control during the manufacturing process. Some formulations are so delicate that they break down if left at room temperature, or if exposed to direct sunlight. We aren't sure why Retropin didn't work for all our testers, so we can only speculate as to reasons.

Because Retropin only worked for 20% of our testers, it earned a do not buy recommendation.