cellulite product reviews

Cellex Cellulite Cream Review

Review - Cellulite Reduction
Cellulite MD
Cellulite MD was the universally preferred cellulite cream tested by the Product-Critic review panel. This skin cream targets the root causes of cellulite to prevent skin dimpling from appearing. Cellulite MD also helps to tone the buttocks and lower abdominal area. A Free Trial for Cellulite MD is available on the product's web site.
RevitaShape produced the most effective cellulite reduction among our subjects. 95% of our subjects were satisfied with the cellulite treatment RevitaShape produced and is the second-most effective cellulite cream Product-Critic has reviewed.
Biolabs Anti-Cellulite Formula contains the best natural anti-cellulite ingredients to help make cellulite a thing of the past.
StrixadermMD SOS Cellulite Cream is specially blended and formulated to lessen the presence of cellulite.
Murad Firm and Tone performed moderately with our test panel. Of the 135 women who sample Murad Firm, 67% reported a slight cellulite reduction after two weeks of daily topical application.

Rated: 62 out of 100
by Product-Critic.com

Cellex-C cellulite reductionCellex cream is a roll-on cellulite cream used for cellulite reduction. Cellex works by massaging the cream into the skin so that all the ingredients are fully absorbed.

Cellex skin cellulite creams ranked last in all the cellulite cream we tested. Cellex yielded little cellulite reduction, and subjects claimed they would never use the cellulite cream again. Just 22% of our testers saw some improvement in the overall health of their skin; the other 78% said the cellulite cream did nothing to reduce cellulite.

Based on the results of our study, Cellex cream is an unreliable cellulite cream that does little for cellulite reduction.

  1 Month Supply Overall Score Visible Cellulite Reduction? Improved Skin Firmness? Burned Body Fat? Rating
Cellulite MD Free Trial

97%

Yes Yes Yes Must Buy
Cellex $69.99

62%

No No No Do Not Buy

Review of Cellex Cellulite Cream

The makers of Cellex cellulite cream claim that their anti-aging cellulite creams produce results in 5 weeks. Our test subjects used this roll-on cellulite treatment for 6 weeks, and most of them never experienced the cellulite reduction benefits Cellex claimed to produce.

One tester said, “Cellex was a complete waste of my time. I used the cellulite cream as recommended, and I saw no results. Sure, the roll-on application was neat, but the cellulite cream just flat out didn't work for me.”

Unfortunately, this was the general consensus among our group of women. The cellulite cream came up short in every category we tested from cellulite reduction to speed of results.

Cellex Cellulite Cream Ingredients

Cellex cellulite cream uses an array of ingredients in its roll-on format. The most active ingredients in the cellulite cream are: Tensea-Lift, Kigelia, Centella, Olive Leaf Extracts, Beta-Glucan, Eucalyptus, Zinc and Peppermint. The sum of these ingredients is a cream that fails to provide satisfactory results.

Cellex Cellulite Cream: Final Word

After considering the poor performance and the testers' reviews, we decided to give Cellex cellulite cream a do not buy rating. Even when used regularly over a long period of time, this cellulite treatment does not provide significant skin improvement. Nearly all of our subjects said they would discontinue use of this cellulite cream immediately following testing. Furthermore, they would not recommend it to any of their friends. Instead of using Cellex cellulite cream, those looking for cellulite reduction should consider our top rated cellulite cream, RevitaShape.