Are you happy with your penis size? A larger penis can increase your confidence and your ability to sexually satisfy women in bed. Its what women desire and men everywhere envy. When we initially began our test of the top penis enlargement pills available we had no shortage of men who were interested in taking part in our trial study. There were literally hundreds of men who were unhappy with their penis size and interested in helping us in our search of a safe and effective method for increasing penis size. We determined that the top penis enlargement pills available were Endowmax, Xytomax, Xanogen, Natural Gain Plus, and Vimax.
Our trial study lasted approximately one year in total and the results were rather interesting and eye opening.
Our staff of experts have rated a number of products in this category and have listed their recommendations.
Endowmax was by far the most effective penis enlargement pill of the group. It effectively increase penis length, girth and firmness for all testers. On average, the testers that used Endowmax experienced an average of 28% increase in size -- that's a 2 inch increase on average.
Testers also reported a marked increase in sexual performance. This is by its very nature much more difficult to measure with numbers, so instead we'll directly report the words of one of our testers: "My girlfriend had to beg me to stop. And that's never happened before." All of our testers agreed on this point - erections were harder, bigger, easier to achieve and lasted much longer.
Staff and testers alike were impressed with the effectiveness of the Endowmax formula. Even more surprising, the increase in penis size with Endowmax is permanent. None of our testers reported side effects.
We rated Endowmax a must buy with 96%. Visit www.endowmax.com.
Xytomax contains proven male enhancement ingredients such as Catuaba, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed), Muira Puama and more. Our testers using Xytomax experienced an average of an inch of penis growth.
Many of our testers reported a definite boost in sexual performance, as well. Their erections were harder and stronger, and lasted longer. Additionally, our testers noted a marked increase in libido. We attribute this to the use of Yohimbe in Xytomax's formula. Yohimbe is only one of four products approved by the FDA for Erectile Dysfunction, the other three being the prescription drugs Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. We think the addition of Yohimbe can be attributed to the slightly higher cost of Xytomax - but you get what you pay for!
We gave Xytomax a must buy rating. Visit www.xytomax.com
The Xanogen formula is similar to others we tested and produced somewhat successful results.
On average, our testers reported approximately 1 of an inch increase in penis size. Most men reported a mild increase in sexual appetite but not as dramatic a change as those who tried Xytomax or Endowmax.
Xanogen increases the blood flow to the penis erectile tissues and to the two spongy areas (called the corpora cavernosa) on either side of the penis. When you get aroused blood flows to these areas; when you get aroused and you are using Xanogen, much more blood flows to these areas, thus giving you firmer, larger and more vigorous erections.
Considering that Xanogen is priced about the same as its better-performing competitors, we give Xanogen a tentative buy rating. Visit www.xanogen.com
Natural Gain Plus contains similar ingredients - a combination of herbs, L-Arginine and Zinc Gluconate.
Our testers experienced about a 1 inch growth in penis size, which is definitely worthwhile, but not exceptional. This penis size increase occurred very slowly over the 3-month test period. Testers didn't realize their penis size was increasing until they were measured.
On the upside, almost all testers reported an increase in desire and in sexual performance. Natural Gain Plus seem to be more effective in increasing libido and sexual desire than in increasing penis size. No unpleasant side effects were reported.
According to our trials, Natural Gain Plus does increase penis size (not by very much), and they work slowly. They do perform well as an aphrodisiac. We give Natural Gain Plus a tentative buy rating. Visit Natural Gain Plus website.
Vimax came in last because 55% of our testers reported no increase in penis size or in sexual desire. Among the other 45% of testers, an average of 1/2 inch increase was recorded, and the 45% minority also reported a mild increase in desire.
Vimax has similar ingredients to the other formulas tested. We speculate that some part of the preparation process, or perhaps an interaction between ingredients, is responsible for this unreliability. In addition, differences in body chemistry between men could account for the difference in results.
In any event, Vimax performed the least well of the penis enlargement products tested. Due to its erratic effectiveness, we give Vimax a do not buy recommendation.